Our EventsSee archive »
28 FebruaryInternational Online Conference (June 8, 2023)
22 August 2022International Online Conference (November 24, 2022)
17 May 2022International Online Conference "Corporate Governance: Theory and Practice": Accepted papers
International Workshop in Paris, November 24, 2016
Authors who would like to publish a paper should declare the journal to have their papers considered for publication in Special Issues of one of them:
Conference fee doesn’t include publication, this is the issue of separate consideration. Papers will be subject to a separate reviewing process after the conference. Papers for "Corporate Ownership and Control", “Journal of Governance and Regulation” should be submitted to Professor Alexander Kostyuk at alex_kostyuk(at)virtusinterpress.org and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers submitted for consideration in the Special Issues must follow the next Author Style Guidelines:
- Papers must be written in English. Submit a paper by the following e-mail.
- The papers must be submitted in a form of MS Word file. The secretary of the Editorial board undertakes to make papers submitted meet the style requirements after the papers are received.
- The cover page of manuscript should contain (i) the title and (ii) name(s) and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s). At the bottom of this page, provide the name, address, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address of the corresponding author. Include an abstract (about 120 words) that reflects the conceptual content of the article. In the abstract the author should give a brief overview of research importance, describe the subject matter and the aim of research, its methodology as well as highlight the most significant results of research.
- Where there is a methodology, it should be clearly described under a separate heading. Headings must be short, clearly defined and numbered. Notes or Endnotes should be used only if absolutely necessary and must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers, enclosed in square brackets and listed at the end of the article.
- Figures should be of clear quality, in black and white and numbered consecutively with arabic numerals.
- Tables should be typed and included as part of the manuscript. They should not be submitted a graphic elements. Supply succinct and clear captions for all tables, figures and plates. Ensure that tables and figures are complete with necessary superscripts shown, both next to the relevant items and with the corresponding explanations or levels of significance shown as footnotes in the tables and figures.
- References to other publications must be in Harvard style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. References are made as follows: (Myers, 2000), the former being the name of the author, the latter - edition year.
- The paper should not be less than 2000 words and should not exceed 6000 words.
- Upon acceptance of a paper, authors will be asked to transfer copyright of the article to the publisher.