Our EventsSee archive »
26 August 2020International Online Conference (November 19-20, 2020)
14 April 2020International Online Conference (May 7-9, 2020): Update
International Online Conference in Lisbon (May 7-9, 2020)
- Conference concept and key topics
- Key deadlines
- Сonference fee
- Registration: updated
- Accepted papers and abstracts
- Submit a paper (extended abstract)
- Call for papers in PDF
- Organisers and sponsors
- Best paper award
- Keynote speakers
- Conference editorial committee
- Conference programme
- Conference report
Standing by our commitment to keep the safety of our participants and partners as our top priority – we have decided to transition this year’s conference to an online format. We are committed to providing a robust conference experience online that is accessible to people regardless of concerns surrounding travel and health.
Key details on the conference:
- Registration deadline: April 27.
- In order to meet the needs of the different categories of scholars we offer Attendance only fee that is only Euro 45 (for participants who will not submit their studies for a presentation at the conference and will take part in the conference forum).
- Follow this link to pay online.
- By now we have accepted nearly 35 papers on the following topics: internal audit, accounting standards, firm value, corporate social responsibility, board of directors, general corporate governance etc. The full list of accepted papers is available here.
Top reasons to join us:
- Get into the right network. We bring together academics from a number of countries and give them the chance to socialise – with opportunities to grow their professional networks and strengthen their ties.
- Online conference offers many benefits – namely, they are cost-effective, convenient, time-saving and easily accessible (moreover, you can access every session of the conference).
- Attending our conference will enhance your own development as well as creating a new benchmark for others.
- Networking gives you a new perspective on things that are vital for your research.
Find out more about the conference here.