Our EventsSee archive »
17 August 2021International Online Conference (November 25, 2021)
International Online Conference (May 13-14, 2021)
Standing by our commitment to keep the safety of our participants and partners as our top priority – we have decided to continue an online format of our spring 2021 conference. We are committed to providing a robust conference experience online that is accessible to all people, regardless of their concerns related to travelling and health.
Key details on the conference:
- Registration deadline: April 25, 2021.
- In order to meet the needs of different categories of scholars we offer an Attendance only fee that is only Euro 45 (for participants who will not submit their studies for presentation at the conference and will take part in the conference forum).
- Follow this link to pay the conference fee online.
Top reasons to join us:
- Get into the right network. We bring together academics from a number of countries and give them the chance to socialise – with opportunities to increase their professional networks and strengthen their ties.
- Online conference offers a lot of benefits – namely, they are cost-effective, convenient, time-saving and easily accessible (moreover, you can access every session of the conference).
- Attending our conference will enhance your own development as well as create a new benchmark for others.
- Networking gives you a new perspective on things that are vital for your research.
- The conference proceedings with all the materials presented at the conference will be Open Access, which provides the best opportunities for the research to make the biggest impact on the academic community.
Find out more about the conference here.