Our EventsSee archive »
18 MarchCONFERENCE IN ROME: REPORT
The Centre has the following aims:
- to conduct and encourage high quality research in corporate governance;
- to engage in interdisciplinary and cross-border research through collaboration with contacts worldwide;
- to consult with professional bodies, banks, corporations and other groups, on corporate governance issues;
- to disseminate the research of the Center as widely as possible through published research, presentations at conferences and seminars;
- to promote corporate governance research through running the courses for researchers in corporate governance.