Our EventsSee archive »
28 FebruaryInternational Online Conference (June 8, 2023)
22 August 2022International Online Conference (November 24, 2022)
17 May 2022International Online Conference "Corporate Governance: Theory and Practice": Accepted papers
Lisbon 2020 Corporate Governance conference: Editorial committee
We are pleased to announce the composition of the Editorial Committee of the upcoming international conference “CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: EXAMINING KEY CHALLENGES AND PERSPECTIVES” which will take place in Lisbon (Portugal) on 7 May 2020.
Conference Editorial Committee is responsible for handling the double-blind peer review process for the forthcoming event. Its purpose is merely to ensure a high quality, robust, reliable and consistent review process for the materials (full papers as well as extended abstracts) submitted to the conference.
The Conference Editorial Committees consists of twenty Editors from different countries:
- Ahmed El-Masry (Coventry University, the UK);
- Alain Devalle (University of Turin, Italy);
- Alexander Kostyuk (VGCCG, Ukraine);
- Beatrice Orlando (Sapienza University of Rome, Italy);
- Byung-Seong Min (Griffith University, Australia);
- Elena Fátima Pérez Carrillo (The University of Leon, Spain);
- Francesco Napoli (eCampus University, Italy);
- Gennaro Bernile (Miami Herbert Business School, University of Miami, the USA);
- Giorgia Mattei (Roma Tre University, Italy);
- Halil Kaya (Northeastern State University, the USA);
- Ivan Brick (Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick, the USA);
- Jesus M. Salas (College of Business, Lehigh University, the USA);
- Konstantinos Sergakis (The University of Glasgow, the UK);
- Maria João Guedes (Lisbon School of Economics & Management (ISEG), University of Lisbon, Portugal);
- Nicola Moscariello (University of Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Italy);
- Rainy Trinh (Huddersfield Business School, University of Huddersfield, the UK);
- Ross D. Fuerman (Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University, the USA);
- Ryan M. Williams (Eller College of Management, The University of Arizona, the USA);
- Stefano Bozzi (Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Italy);
- Udo Braendle (School of Business Administration, The American University in Dubai, the UAE).
The key information about the conference is available here.