Our EventsSee archive »
24 AprilIdeas from Kara M. Stein’s (US Securities and Exchange Commissioner) speech on mutualism in modern corporate governance
Conference in Rome: accepted papers and registration
We are glad to publish an update on the upcoming International conference “CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL” to be held at the Sapienza University of Rome on February 27, 2018.
By December 12th we have accepted 47 papers on the following topics:
- corporate governance and executive remuneration;
- corporate governance and sustainability;
- corporate boards;
- corporate governance and financial performance;
- capital/ownership structure and firm performance;
- governance of family-owned business;
- corporate governance and gender issues;
- corporate accounting, reporting, and audit;
- corporate governance in banks.
The authors of the papers represent 20 countries including New Zealand, USA, UK, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Spain, France, Netherlands, Romania, Greece, Tunisia, and others.
The registration for the conference is open now and all participants should fill in the registration form here. We encourage participants who would like to attend the conference without the presentation to register in the mentioned form.
The preliminary program of the conference will be published soon.